You are here
2012 Bridge City Boogie - Show Your STCI Colours
Do you own a bike?
Have you ever wanted to be at the front of a running race? On your bike?
NOW YOU CAN!
You can show your pride in being a triathlete and a member of the Saskatoon Triathlon Club by volunteering to lead a wave of the Bridge City Boogie on Sunday June 10 2012.
You will ride your bike and lead the wave of runners.
Details for cyclists:
- You will need to be at the starting line at 8:15am
- We can have more cyclists than the minimum. Don't be shy!
- For the 10k we require a minimum of 3 cyclists: one to lead the wheelchair participants, one to lead the walkers, and one to lead the runners
- For the 5k we require a minimum of 2 cyclists: one to lead the runners and one to lead the walkers
- For the 2k we require a minimum of one cyclist